NATIONAL SEO COURSE
How To Rank In Competitive Niches
This is the official Chase Reiner SEO national course. In this complete guide you receive Chase’s $200 roadmap template to follow along while learning what is listed below.
- How Search Engines Work
- Figuring out main KPI’s / Value Ladder
- User Intent and User Experience Optimization
- Keyword Research
- What You Need To Check Before Optimizing
- On Page SEO
- Site Architecture and Screaming Frog
- SEO Auditing and Selling
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Defining Where You’re Currently At With SEO Strategy
- Keyword Mapping and Benchmarking
- Content Marketing Basics / Hiring SEO’s
- Social Media, Agency Workflow, and White Label
- Schema Markup
Frequently Asked Questions
When do the classes start?
All of the classes for this course are currently in session and available on-demand with all lesson content available, so you can sign up at any time and learn at your own page.
How long are the courses?
Each courses varies depending on the topic and content being covered, you can expect anywhere between 30 minutes to 2 hours of in-depth training per lesson.
Can I download the videos for the course?
At this time you can not.
I'm having troubleshooting issues with this course, who should I contact?
If you need any support for this course please email: email@example.com
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us within the first 7 days and we will give you a full refund.
What's your refund policy if I purchase more than one course at a time?
If you purchase more than one course at a time we do NOT offer refunds for more than one course at a time.