- Important HTML Elements
- Title tags, meta descriptions, open graph data, structured data, links, h tags, headers elements, etc.
- Mobile Friendly Websites
- Why mobile is important, mobile first index, creating responsive sites, etc.
- Ranking Factors Discussion
- What matters to Google? Over 300 ranking factors with thousands of sub ranking factors likely depending on things like user intent or multipliers, links, citations, on page SEO, page speed, original content, authority, reviews, social signals, internal linking, site architecture, user metrics, user intent, etc.
- Getting Setup With a Website / Hosting
- What choices need to be made? Fast hosting is a must and a brand able domain name is preferable. EMD’s don’t matter anymore except for click throughs and branding if possible.
- Choosing a CMS
- WordPress or Squarespace
- Page Speed Optimization
- Load times generally under 2 seconds, not only because page speed is a ranking factor but so is user metrics.
- Setting up Google Analytics and Search Console
- Walkthrough, explain different sections
- Site Architecture / URL Structure
How do you want your site to look? What should you index, what URL structure works best?