I’ve used A LOT of different SEO tools over the past few years doing SEO.
I think it’s important to remember that any tool you use should be utilized with the thought of helping people in mind.
If your end goal is not to actually help people, rather, game the system, you’re going have short lived results on Google and ideally, also in life.
In this article you will find a a list of my favorite and least favorite SEO tools.
You will also find information about what I do to (attempt) to stay healthy and I will also share the technology equipment that I use.
Let’s Start With My Favorite Tools in No Particular Order
9. Squarespace for building sites
10. Godaddy for domain names
11. Siteground for hosting if you use WordPress
13. Facebook Groups
19. Google Forms
20. Google Trends
21. Yoast SEO
24. GT Metrix
30. Anything that has to do with video.
Tools I No Longer Use
8. LSI Graph
10. Schema App
11. SEO Profiler
14. Lucky Orange
15. Hot Jar
Technology I Use (With Affiliate Links)
4. Custom Built PC
6. Key Lights
7. Bose Speaker
9. Mamba Mouse
Tools For Health
2. Daily Cardio (incline walking 40 minutes make sure to break a sweat)
4. Wake up in morning and listen to H.E.A.L podcast to program mind every day